[TYPO3-GSoC] TYPO3-gsoc Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Mujtaba Boori mujtaba.boori at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:43:33 CET 2010

first, if you have never used typo3, you need to install it on you computer
or server to play and learn basic idea and read documentation . you can
visit this link http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/

second , prepared your proposal and discuss it with mentor or maybe in the
mailing list before you apply .

I'm not one of typo3 team , so these information from my understanding. I'm
student too looking for applying .

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM, karthik k <karthikmostwanted at gmail.com>wrote:

> I would like to contribute to User Administration module. I'm good with php
> skills and i'm new to opensource programming. I was web admin for
> placements
> of my institute last year and being a part of the placement team i
> developed
> php scripts and modules for managing users and companies and maintaining
> levels of separation between them.
> I could be very helpful if someone could  guide me through typo3 for
> developing this module as I'm new to typo3. I'm already working on it and
> few suggestions could be very helpful.

Mujtaba Ali Alboori