[TYPO3-german] Domain (system record) and Real url file issue

Renzo Bauen typo3 at conpassione.ch
Wed Oct 23 16:00:00 CEST 2013

Hi Hoshin

in the Extension-Manager you can configure RealURL to automatic or
manual configuration. If you set it to automatic, then it will overwrite
all settings in the realurel_autoconf.php on every Change in TYPO3. If
you set it to manual, then the file is kept but you have to configure it
realy manually!
Since a multidomain configuration is a bit tricky, it would be better to
keep it manually configured. In the Ext-Manual you will find all
informations to do that.

Best Regards
Renzo

Renzo Bauen