[TYPO3-german] Domain (system record) and Real url file issue

Mohsin Abbas mohsin.abbas at coeus-solutions.de
Wed Oct 23 12:58:06 CEST 2013

I am trying to configure a website with multiple domains, All trees and their domains are working I have modified real url file for page names I am using "pagename.htm" pattern for speaking url.

All the things are working fine, but when ever I create a new website tree and a domain record on root page it removes the "realurl_autoconf.php" file which create a lot of mess and all sites stop working (realurl obviously).

I have searched a lot but didn't find the solution. Any one who knows about please help thanks

(I am using Typo3 4.7.7 and Real url  (v1.12.3))