[TYPO3-german] Domain (system record) and Real url file issue

Mohsin Abbas mohsin.abbas at coeus-solutions.de
Thu Oct 24 09:49:14 CEST 2013

Hi Renzo,

Thanks for your quick response, you are right about the automatic and manual configuration. but it didn't resolved my issue after unchecked the "Enable automatic configuration" check box, if I add new domain or update domain record it removes the "realurl_autoconf.php" file from "typo3conf" folder, Any way I got the solution for it.

I have renamed the file "anyname_realurl_autoconf.php"  and update the real url extension configuration in extension manager it works for me, Now i can add and modify system domain records and real url is working fine with my new named file.

Best Regards
Mohsin