[TYPO3-german] Teaching materials for secondary school in Switzerland

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Nov 30 16:20:06 CET 2010

Hello Urs,

perhaps the following resources help you:

Current Projects i'm working on - with documentation
 - http://cms.sn.schule.de/admin/handbuch/ (based on TYPO3)
 - http://www.kay-strobach.de/projekte/projekte/typo3/

Official Screencasts in German
 - http://typo3.org/documentation/videos/quick-reference-v4-de/