[TYPO3-german] Teaching materials for secondary school in Switzerland

Urs Wäfler urs.waefler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:40:13 CET 2010

Hello

I suggest the following project, we have 3 months time to prepare it.

I am a teacher in Switzerland. I teach computer science, my pupils are 15
years old. I started with the programming language LOGO, I used a script
from Prof. Juraj Hromkovic from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Zurich. At present my pupils study how to use Microsoft Office.

I am very eager to start a TYPO3 project in March 2011. Therefore I need a
German script. My pupils never heard about HTML, content management system
and so on.

I think, this is a very great opportunity to spread the knowledge, the TYPO3
community gains some more members. My pupils get to know a really
professional content management system.

Yours sincerely
Urs Wäfler