[TYPO3-english] Re: class="btn" data-htmlarea-external="1"

iam li yahoowoohoo at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:07:14 CEST 2016

So after a thorough investigation, it seems like i cannot mix my own defined css classes into a text post.
Am I right ? because quite honestly it really doesnt make any sense to have such a limitation.
The only way i found is to add an html section in between the text posts if I want to have a specific class to take effect. Makes no sense and I hope I am wrong. If someone can share some insight on the matter it will be greatly appreciated.

Quote: iam li (iamli) wrote on Thu, 16 June 2016 18:10