[TYPO3-english] class="btn" data-htmlarea-external="1"

iam li yahoowoohoo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:21:29 CEST 2016

I have a question regarding modifying CSS in typo3. Sometimes, when I try to apply a css code, it gets "rejected" and it gets replaced by "class="btn" data-htmlarea-external="1" ". I have tried rewriting the code in numerous other ways but always get this message in the code unstead of my css code. Anyone knows why?

Is it because my code is wrong, or my file protected (eventhought I was able to change other sections). Any ideas ? Thank you!