[TYPO3-english] translation server

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:43:36 CEST 2015

W dniu 2015-09-22 o 14:03, Xavier Perseguers pisze:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
>> How long does it take to publish translation since all translations has
>> been done?
>
> zip files are recreated nightly, if a change was done in a given
> language. It is then synchronized to the main t3o website until the end
> of the night and then it is /somehow/ synchronized to other official
> mirrors but I cannot say how often or when. We know that at least 1-2
> official mirrors are days late of the corresponding state on "master"
> mirror.
>
>> What are numbers in translated extensions?
>
> Don't understand the question.
>
>> Which is taken for publication?
>
> Same here.
>
> Kind regards

Hi Xavier,

I was to write what are numbers in translation files names. They are
looking like Unix Time.

F.e.
https://translation.typo3.org/pl/TYPO3.core.cms/
locallang.1415814785.xlf
locallang.1415814786.xlf
locallang.1415814787.xlf
locallang.1415814788.xlf
locallang.1415814789.xlf

Which should be translated and which  will be available to download in BE?

regards
Tomek