[TYPO3-english] translation server

Xavier Perseguers xavier.perseguers at typo3.org
Fri Sep 25 08:54:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

> I was to write what are numbers in translation files names. They are
> looking like Unix Time.
>
> F.e.
> https://translation.typo3.org/pl/TYPO3.core.cms/
> locallang.1415814785.xlf
> locallang.1415814786.xlf
> locallang.1415814787.xlf
> locallang.1415814788.xlf
> locallang.1415814789.xlf
>
> Which should be translated and which  will be available to download in BE?

Everyone should be translated. We switched from the actual name
(locallang.xlf, locallang_db.xlf, ...) to this format in order to
support moving files around in TYPO3 versions (which happened with TYPO3
7) and being able to remove outdated labels in newer TYPO3 versions.

What you see is the result of a special crafted localization file which
supports TYPO3 <= 6.2 and TYPO3 >= 7 although labels and locations
started to diverge (a lot).

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers