[TYPO3-english] translation server

Xavier Perseguers xavier.perseguers at typo3.org
Tue Sep 22 14:03:00 CEST 2015

Hi Tomasz,

> How long does it take to publish translation since all translations has
> been done?

zip files are recreated nightly, if a change was done in a given
language. It is then synchronized to the main t3o website until the end
of the night and then it is /somehow/ synchronized to other official
mirrors but I cannot say how often or when. We know that at least 1-2
official mirrors are days late of the corresponding state on "master"
mirror.

> What are numbers in translated extensions?

Don't understand the question.

> Which is taken for publication?

Same here.

Kind regards