[TYPO3-english] Re: Resizing the images dynamically by TypoScript

Rozita Pourashraf pourashraf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:08:26 CEST 2015

You are right. I'm totally beginner in TypoScript. :(

Type of file off course should be a path to a file.

I was just trying around (even with nonsense code) to see any changes on my images.
This is the way I tried to figure out what's going on, in TypoScript.
But it seems that it does not work at all.

But at least, I learnt something from you.

Now, I tried to create my own class in the extension following your code.
But what I want is to use userFunc and call dimension of my target images from another extension (wurfl).

as below:

# calling the function which is returning the width of corresponding device in wurfl extension
      userFunc = user_get_screen_width

# calling the function which is returning the height of corresponding device in wurfl extension
       userFunc = user_get_screen_height

in the configuration that you wrote, it's just calling the image resizer class in my php file.
But I should somehow take the width and height data from the wurfl to resize my target images as well.
I don't know if I can use userFunc more than one time in the same configuration, to call the width and height functions or not.
Or maybe calling those php functions(for width and height) directly from my class!

Anyway thank you very much for your help.