[TYPO3-english] Autoloading issues after TYPO3 6.2 upgrade

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Mar 1 11:55:10 CET 2015

Hi again,

> I have dug into the Core and done some debugging inside
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\ClassLoader and all I get is that - indeed -
> classes like "tx_templavoila_datastructure_dbbase" (for example) is not
> found in the class cache, not can it be loaded.

More digging with a clearer mind...

After some more toying around, I realised that all problems were coming
from templavoila. In turn this led me to the fact that my templavoila
installation was in a "broken" state: on my local machine, I had
triggered a TV update and the EM had dutifully downloaded the latest
version (2.0.1) *after* which it informed me that it was not compatible
with TYPO3 6.2. I thought I had cleaned up properly, but apparently not.
Many of the errors stemmed from a difference in directory names
(lowercase/uppercase), which didn't disturb locally because my machine
is a Mac.

So I have now restored a "proper" TV version and everything works fine.

There remains a bug in the EM, which should block incompatible extension
versions *before* downloading them.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter