[TYPO3-english] external_import, nesting pages

David Greiner davidgreiner at gmx.net
Fri Jan 30 14:33:12 CET 2015

Hi François!

Thanks for your fast reply and thanks for your awesome work with
ext:external_import!

The mapping does the trick... No need for extra userfunction. Thanks a
lot! I have tried such a mapping before, probably with wrong arguments.

I have one more question. Is it correct, that my csv file gets imported
in a reverse order?

CSV1 does not work for the import.
CSV1:
-------
name,category_id,parent_id
test1,1,1091
test2,2,1
test3,3,1
test4,4,1
test5,5,1091
test6,6,1091
test7,7,1091
test8,8,1091
test9,9,8
test10,10,8
-------

CSV2 does import all the data correctly:
CSV2:
-------
name,category_id,parent_id
test10,10,8
test9,9,8
test8,8,1091
test7,7,1091
test6,6,1091
test5,5,1091
test4,4,1
test3,3,1
test2,2,1
test1,1,1091
-------

Its still the same content, just reversed.

Best greetings
David.