[TYPO3-english] external_import, nesting pages

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 30 15:26:19 CET 2015

Hi David,

> I have one more question. Is it correct, that my csv file gets imported
> in a reverse order?

Yes, this has to do with how the TYPO3 Core Engine (which is used for
storing the data after import) handles pages specifically. I must say I
had never thought about that, but when importing to the pages table, the
order should be reversed automatically by external_import so that the
final order matches the one from the file. For now, there's no helping
it, I'm afraid, except by reversing your import file yourself.

Maybe you want to open a bug report there:
https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-external_import/issues

Cheers

--

Francois Suter