[TYPO3-english] Mark an extension as unmaintained

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Jan 11 09:00:40 CET 2015

Hi Kevin,

Kevin Renskers wrote:

> While it was easy enough for me to close the issue tracker on GitHub and
> change the README there, I am not sure what to do about the status of the
> extension here on the TER. What can I do to make this extension
> unavailable or clearly marked as unsupported? I'm afraid that it involves
> changing a file in the extension and uploading a new version to the TER?
> Since I don't have a working TYPO3 installation anymore that's not
> possible for me..
>
> Any clues as to what I could do?

You need to update the extension state to obsolate in the ext_emconf.php
file. While you do that, also make sure to add the supported TYPO3 version
constrain in the same file.

Once you have done that, simply upload the extension directly on the
website:
http://typo3.org/extensions/extension-keys/
(you need to log into the account owning the key first)

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!