[TYPO3-english] Re: Powermail (powermail) on multilanguage site

Ok Z4uit adriaanbr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:37:48 CET 2015

Dear Dennis,

A few days ago I was also trying to setup a nice multilanguage form with powermail.
Unfortunately, the standard error messages that are delivered with the extension only contain English and German error messages.

I also wanted Dutch and Italian error messages, in this case I had to make to new locallang.xlf files and manually translate the messages (I could not find any other way up to now and did not really start yet, but my tests show it works that way).

In the folder
typo3conf/ext/powermail/resources/private/language

You can find the locallang files, simply copy the file, change the land-code prefix and change the messages with an editor.

Best,

Adriaan