[TYPO3-english] Powermail (powermail) on multilanguage site

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Jan 5 22:48:30 CET 2015

Hi,

http://translation.typo3.org/it/TYPO3.TYPO3.ext.powermail/Resources/Private/Language/

> In the folder
> typo3conf/ext/powermail/resources/private/language

You should put it into typo3conf/l10n/[id]/powermail, otherwise when you
will update Powermail, you'll loose the translations.

> You can find the locallang files, simply copy the file, change the
> land-code prefix and change the messages with an editor.

There are better tools, I'm using "Virtaal"
(http://virtaal.translatehouse.org/) to translate XLF files.

Regards

Jan