[TYPO3-english] Changing flexform select field inside section using tsconfig

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Fri Feb 27 10:01:13 CET 2015

Hello all,

In a plugin I have a flexform with a section which contains a select
field. I want to change the labels of the values inside that select
field for one page. I am able to do this if the select field is not in a
section using tsconfig, but I can't get it to work when it's in a section.

To change one label for a value of a select field that is not in a
section I use:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[key].[sheet].[field].altLabels.item1 =
Item 1

I have tried the following to get it to work in a section:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[key].[sheet].[field].[sectionField].altLabels...
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[key].[sheet].[field].section.[sectionField].altLabels...
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[key].[sheet].[field].sections.[sectionField].altLabels...
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[key].[sheet].[field].el.[sectionField].altLabels...

And several others that were less and less likely to be correct. None of
them worked. Is it possible to do this? If so, how?

Regards,

Rudy