[TYPO3-english] Typo3 cms 7.1 - makeInstance of persistenceManager

Vikram Mandal vikram at fivee.in
Fri Feb 27 11:42:25 CET 2015

Hi,

For some reason i need a instance of persistenceManager.. i have no choice.

Now I am not able to get an instance of Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager
in Typo3 7.1

---------------
$persistenceManager =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager');

Fatal error: Class 'Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager' not found

----other many more trials failed too --------
$persistenceManager =
$this->objectManager->get('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager');

$persistenceManager =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\Persistence\\PersistenceManager');

$persistenceManager =
$this->objectManager->get(\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\Generic\PersistenceManager::class);

---------
I even tried with injecting the PersistenceManager but still highly
unsuccessful!!

Would be thankful if any one could give me some pointer/ideas.

--
regards
Vikram Mandal