[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register dependencies, Typo3 4.5.39, e.g. felogin

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Feb 11 08:30:32 CET 2015

Am 10.02.15 um 18:37 schrieb rsbrux:
> @Bernd, @Ralf-René,
> Many thanks for the quick and helpful responses!
> Unfortunately, I still can't install the update, even after ignoring the
> requirements.
> When I did so, however, I got the following error messages:
> Error: File
> '/var/www/vhosts/imcz.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/Classes/'
> could not be created!!!
[...]
> '/var/www/vhosts/imcz.com/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/view/'
> could not be created!!!
> Some of the needed directories do not yet exist, but all of the existing
> ones have 777 file permissions (including the parent) so I don't
> understand what the problem could be.

I would think either PHP has no permission to create the directories or
they already exist. (the least possible cause would be: the php function
for folder creation is disabled)

be sure that .../typo3conf/ext has apropiate permissions for the
apache/php-user.
the install tool has a permission-check for all neccessary folders to
run TYPO3.

depending on the way you install the extension the permissions inside
the extension-folders might be wrong. (zip file including permissions?)

first try would be: remove the complete extension folder
typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register
and try again to install.

second try if extension is not installed completely: create all noted
folders by hand (and give them appropiate permissions (and ownership)
#if you only have folders, otherwise:[1]
chmod 775 -r .../sr_feuser_register
chown www-data:www-data -R .../sr_feuser_register

last try:
expand the extension somewhere else (e.g. extract zip-file localy) and
transfer files manualy (e.g. sftp) to your server (watch permissions
after transfer! [1])

[1]
find . -type d -exec chmod 775 '{}' \;
find . -type f -exec chmod 664 '{}' \;