[TYPO3-english] render tt_content image in TYPO3 6.2

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Feb 10 14:22:45 CET 2015

Hi,

I need to display the image of an content element above the header and
text (I still don't understand why this is not possible by default, but
that is beside the point)

In TYPO3 4.5 I would do this a follows, but this doesn't work in TYPO3
6.2 any more (the images are not rendered).

temp.imgrecords < styles.content.get
temp.imgrecords {
   renderObj = COA
   renderObj {
     wrap = <div class="cblok">|</div>
     10 = IMAGE
     10 {
       required = 1
       stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = header_link
       file {
         import = uploads/pics/
         import.field = image
  	treatIdAsReference = 1
         width = 150
       }
     }
     20 = TEXT
     20 {
       field = header
       wrap = <h2>|</h2>
     }
     30 = TEXT
     30 {
       field = bodytext
       parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc_RTE
     }
   }
}

In TYPO3 6.2 this will render all content elements, but with incorrect
image (it displays the image of the first content element over and over
again).

What am I missing?

--
kind regards,