[TYPO3-english] Download website as static (html5)

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Nov 14 09:13:42 CET 2014

Hi Bernd,

14.11.2014 9.45, bernd wilke kirjoitti:
> one further thought: you might enable building inidviualized epubs.
> the visitor enters data in a form which decides the content of epub
> (selective catalog, inidvidualized book (exchange name of person), ...)
> then you need to do it on the fly. As most programms to generate the
> offline-page propably are CLI you need to call the script like above and
> generate individual files and link to this individual file (or mail it?)
> this might be a nice extension I possibly can use for one project in mind.

I thought this button wouldn't be available for everyone, but behind
login, so that firm employees only could create an epub and excactly
like you say, choose what they want in it. In backend or frontend as you
describe.

I'm interested to sponsor on this, let's see if anyone else wants to
join in.

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela