[TYPO3-english] Download website as static (html5)

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Fri Nov 14 09:31:04 CET 2014

Hi Katja,

we have programmed an extension to do this for CHM-Files. It's a backend module that spiders a subtree of the site and generates source files for a CHM compiler as HTML files with transformed links and image paths.

By the way: EPUB is not HTML5, it's a set of XML files with additional files describing the book structure, packaged in a ZIP. Every chapter is exported as a single file.

Cheers

Mark Boland