[TYPO3-english] any working form for 6.2.2?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon May 19 12:34:07 CEST 2014

Hi Torsten,

Torsten Crass wrote:

> I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "Development mode". I understand
> FLOW3 does support the concept of such "contexts", but I'm using an
> old-fashioned TS- and automaketemplate-based approach.

TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS supports contexts too. On top of that, you can select the
presets production and development in the install tool which change various
options. One of them turns all warnings into exceptions if you choosed the
development preset.
That is what has happened to you.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!