[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: any working form for 6.2.2?

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Mon May 19 12:21:13 CEST 2014

Xavier,

Quote: Xavier Perseguers (xperseguers) wrote on Mon, 19 May 2014 08:37
> Sounds like you are running your website in "Development" mode, please
> change to "Production" and it should work.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "Development mode". I understand FLOW3 does support the concept of such "contexts", but I'm using an old-fashioned TS- and automaketemplate-based approach.

Anyway, I suppose also in Development context, variables like the ValidatorUtility's $this->rules[$prefix] array should get properly initialized, shouldn't it?

Quote: Xavier Perseguers (xperseguers) wrote on Mon, 19 May 2014 08:37
> However, this is bad that a warning is thrown, of course. Could you
> please open a ticket for that?

Done already: https://forge.typo3.org/issues/58878

Regards --

Torsten