[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: any working form for 6.2.2?

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at ebiology.de
Mon May 19 14:09:13 CEST 2014

Philipp,

Quote: Philipp Gampe (pgampe) wrote on Mon, 19 May 2014 12:34
> TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS supports contexts too. On top of that, you can select the
> presets production and development in the install tool which change various
> options. One of them turns all warnings into exceptions if you choosed the
> development preset.
> That is what has happened to you.

hey, you're right! Although I had seen them before, I missed the development/production presets when digging into my forms issue. (Immediately after my recent upgrade from 4.5 to 6.2 I chose "development", hoping that would facilitate resolving the inevitable proplems that would (and did) occur during the upgrade...)

Anyway, thanks to you and Xavier, you saved my day!

Still funny, though, that this null pointer error does occur at all. I'll add a corresponding comment to the bug report.

Best Regards --

Torsten