[TYPO3-english] DCE extension and use of gifbuilder

HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Tue Mar 11 09:53:36 CET 2014

Any other thoughts on this beside the helpful input from Joey? Samples (live sites), snippets, ideas, how to's, etc. Since I still want to find out how to get this done for the code mentioned. As wel for creating an image with gifbuilder with text added or combinations of images, etc. Main goal is to get an idea of how to use the DCE extension and get a hang of the possibilities it offers.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

Op 10 mrt. 2014, om 13:32 heeft HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] <info at hocom-advies.nl> het volgende geschreven: