[TYPO3-english] DCE extension and use of gifbuilder

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Mon Mar 10 16:02:15 CET 2014

Ok, but if I want to put text on the image and combine things as you mentioned? The code in my mail was just as sample to get an idea off the possibilities. So I am curious how to make things like this to work in combination with the DCE extension? As far as I know Typo3 has many ways which lead to a solution.

Wiechert.
Op 10 mrt. 2014, om 15:22 heeft JoH asenau <info at cybercraft.de> het volgende geschreven: