[TYPO3-english] ext. manuals on typo3.org not accessible

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 5 07:58:50 CET 2014

Hi Pero,

> So what i wanted in first place was to see what is this FLUID that
> everybody is speaking about. Everywhere u go FLUID this FLUID that
> [snip]
> of FLUID and u'll know. Sorry i had to write this, it was so frustrating
> searching for some simple info..

While I can understand your frustration, using "f**k" every other word
and insulting people is not helpful. Please try to stay courteous.

That being said I agree that I wonder how beginners actually get to
grips with Fluid. There's indeed a dreadful lack of documentation.
There's actually some stuff available, but since it's either old or not
really "official", it's hard to point to it.

There's the old Extbase and Fluid book [1], but it's quite out of date,
and there's the Flow documentation [2], which is fine, but may mislead
you since there are differences between Extbase and Flow. The Fluid
reference should be mostly okay.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter