[TYPO3-english] How to enable "select & upload file" in BE

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Sat Jun 7 00:56:09 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I have a typo3 6.2 installation.

As admin, I can add a content-element "file-links" and I find a button there: "select & upload files".

How do I enable this button for other BE users?

Since I want to keep the backend clean for the other users, I disabled everything that was not needed. But after an update from 4.5 to 6.2 the possibility to upload files disappeared. I already found that I have to enable all "file"-related tables in BE. But something else must be needed to ght the upload button back.

Does somebody have an idea?

Thanks
Nicolai