[TYPO3-english] DB check -> Database Relations: Files with no references at all (delete them!)

Bas van der Togt bas at profinit.com
Wed Jun 11 16:59:37 CEST 2014

Hi Christian,

There's nothing wrong with my tca and sql definitions.
I'm not using the FAL in all flexforms. Could that be the problem?
All files uploaded with an flexform are uploaded to uploads/tx_bla
I made an File Storage for uploads/ and setup a task to update storage
index. But i still get this message "Files with no references at all
(delete them!)" in DB check -> Database Relations.

Any idea?

Best regards,
Bas