[TYPO3-english] Re: Help me find root page

francisco santos mailforspam20 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 23:04:47 CEST 2014

Oh... now that's something I haven't thought of... that explains why there is a lot of content on the page that I don't see in the back office.

So... let's assume that the "developer" account is "lost" and we don't know the password. Is there a way to create a new one or recover the aforementioned one?
I have access to the CPanel page, which pretty much gives me full control of the server (I think)... that should help right?