[TYPO3-english] Switch datepicker language

Adriaan Van den Bruinhorst adriaanbr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:12:18 CET 2014

Hello all,

Recently I've installed t3jQuery with datepicker widget. It is working and
I can set the language of the widget perfectly fine. Is there any way in TS
or javascript that I can change the datepicker language with the language
of the extension sr_languagemenu?

The TS I use for changing the language is now:

> config {
>    linkVars = L
>    sys_language_mode = content_fallback
>    sys_language_uid = 0
>    language = nl
> }
>
> # Default Dutch
> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
>      config.sys_language_uid = 0
>      config.language = nl
> [global]
>
> # English
> [globalVar = GP:L = 2]
>      config.sys_language_uid = 2
>      config.language = en
> [global]
>
> # German
> [globalVar = GP:L = 3]
>      config.sys_language_uid = 3
>      config.language = de
> [global]
>
> # Italian
> [globalVar = GP:L = 4]
>      config.sys_language_uid = 4
>      config.language = it
> [global]

I would love to connect the datepickers'  language to the value of L.
I found this for javascript only:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5332445/datepicker-jquery-ui-set-language

Hopefully I did oversee some simple setting and you can help me very easily
;).

Best regards,

Adriaan