[TYPO3-english] Adjusting the page title used by indexed_search

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at eBiology.de
Thu Jan 30 09:34:25 CET 2014

Hi there,

currently I'm also struggling with indexed_search not indexing the title
and description finally rendered as HTML. (I'm using the page.headerData
approach for generating titles / descriptions as COAs containing some
sort of "breadcrumb" information.)

 > config.titleTagFunction
>
> Passes the default <title>-tag content to this function. No typoScript
> parameters are passed though.

So do I understand correctly that it would *not* be possible to pass
those COAs to userFunctions assigned to config.titleTagFunction?

Is there any alternative to have titles / descriptions *both* built
dynamically by TS *and* have them indexed?

Regards --

	Torsten