[TYPO3-english] pt_Extbase and YAG

Adriaan Van den Bruinhorst adriaanbr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:38:35 CET 2014

Hello all,

For some reason, in my install, I get this error:
Declaration of
Tx_PtExtbase_Controller_AbstractActionController::processRequest() must be
compatible with
TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface::processRequest(TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\RequestInterface
$request, TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\ResponseInterface $response) in
D:\N2WD\Websites\introductionpackage-6.1.1\typo3conf\ext\pt_extbase\Classes\Controller\AbstractActionController.php
on line

*254*
Does anybody recognise it? I found this
bugreport<http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51036>(only hit on google) but
it only mentions the php version, while I have the
sufficient 5.4.12.

I tried re-installing pt_extlist, pt_extbase and yag. I use versions 1.3.1,
1.5.0 and 3.0.0 for those extensions respectively and my typo3 version is
6.1.1.

I could not reproduce this error on a fresh install in 6.1.7 with the same
extension combinations, still it cwould be very useful to me to solve the
issue.

Hope you can help me!

Adriaan