[TYPO3-english] Re: Can't copy alternative lang. items

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:22:17 CET 2014

Thank you for your time Bernd.

Question 1: I created the translation file (for French), called it "fr.locallang.xlf" and placed it in "/typo3/sysext/felogin/pi1". After this, in "Language" menu i checked "French" and then checked the language in the extension "felogin" . A message appeared on screen saying "Translation update completed".

This translated some parts, but the translation that i have defined in "fr.locallang.xlf" is not the one that is appearing. Am i missing some steps ?

Question 2: Can you tell where to find a snippet or some code that helps me to differentiate the string according with the selected language?

Thank tou very much Bernd