[TYPO3-english] external link in menu

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Tue Jan 14 17:28:16 CET 2014

I'm not sure if you need to configure the target in TS.
Maybe you can handle that with a workaround: Change the page type to
"Link to external URL". Within the tab "Behaviour" (page properties) you
can set the target of the link. Try to enter "_blank" in the field "link
target".
Tested with 6.1.X
Mikel