[TYPO3-english] external link in menu

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Wed Jan 15 18:37:58 CET 2014

Hi Mikel and List,

Thank you for this suggestion,but it does not solve the issue. Leaving
the field blank (not entering _top or _blank) has the same effect: The
page where the 'external url page' is called first. Only after a second
click the user is forwarded to the external url.

I am looking for a solution on how to include a direct link to an
external url into the menu.

My TS setup for the menu:

menu = HMENU
menu {