[TYPO3-english] external link in menu

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Mon Jan 13 20:27:20 CET 2014

Hello,

I have the following typoscript for a menu and it works fine:
(from the introduction package...)

menu = HMENU
menu {
	1 = TMENU
	1 {
		wrap = <ul>|</ul>

		NO = 1
		NO {
			ATagTitle {
				field = title
				fieldRequired = nav_title
			}

			wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>

			stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
		}

	}
}

Now I would like to directly link to an external link in the menu (so
that it does not first point to an internal page which is the standard
behaviour when changing the page type to external url...

I have found this script to do it, but I do not know how to combine it
with the above. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance...

Stefan

lib.menu=HMENU
lib.menu{
   1=TMENU
   1.wrap=<ul>|</ul>
   1.NO {
                    # hier nicht verlinken, ansonsten bekommt man
doppelte <a> tags
     doNotLinkIt = 1
     wrapItemAndSub=<li>|</li>
     stdWrap.cObject = CASE