[TYPO3-english] Can't install statcounter / google analytics

Mikel lists at con-version.com
Sat Jan 11 17:01:22 CET 2014

You can insert the Google Analytics Tracking Code with TypoScript.
Therefor log in to the Backend and choose "Template" on the right hand side.
Choose the page where the TypoScript template has been stored (not the
HTML-template).
Insert the following code into your template:
page.headerData.10=HTML
page.headerData.10.value(
<scripttype="text/javascript">
YOUR ANALYTICS TRACKING CODE
</script>
)

If you can't get it to work it woul help if you post your template
configuration (setup of you TS-template).

Mikel