[TYPO3-english] Can't install statcounter / google analytics

thijs wegkamp thijswegkamp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 16:13:32 CET 2014

Hello!

I've been trying to install statcounter code on my bosses website ( runs Typo 4.2.9).
I can access the FTP but have not been able to find the correct pages to put the code in.

I've looked through pretty much every map,  especially typo3   , typo3conf and fileadmin.
Can anyone please help me locate the right path? Is it me or am i unable to install because of  an old Typo version?

If more information is needed,i'd be happy to provide.

Greetings,

Thijs