[TYPO3-english] CE wrapping other CEs with Fluid

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Feb 18 11:42:20 CET 2014

Hi,

I have been following this topic with much interest since it's something I have been looking into for some time without getting it real clear.
I think Jan his question is how to create a FCE including a flexfom in the way one creates in Templavoila.
Now I saw that with Gridelements this can be doen more or less in the same way as in TV. But it is also mentioned that that's not the preferred way in Gridelements. So for me it is also still not very clear how to get the same result as in TV. There are hardly any samples around.

So to make this more interesting and getting it more clear for me and other dealing with this matter, this is some sample created wit TV. Now how to get the same result with Gridlelements for an fluid website?

The XML part created by Templavoila en adapted manually:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
		<langDisable>1</langDisable>
	<ROOT type="array">
		<tx_templavoila type="array">
			<title>ROOT</title>
			<description>select the HTML element of the page being the content element for the template.</description>
		</tx_templavoila>
		<type>array</type>
		<el type="array">
			<field_header_h2 type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>header_h2</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>input</eType>
					<proc type="array">
						<HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
						<stdWrap></stdWrap>
					</proc>
					<preview></preview>
					<TypoScript type="NULL"></TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>header_h2</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>input</type>
						<size>48</size>
						<eval>trim</eval>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_header_h2>
			<field_foto_links type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>product_foto_links</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>image</eType>
					<TypoScript>
10 = IMAGE
10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
10.file.import.current = 1
10.file.import.listNum = 0
10.file.maxW = 310
10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_link_op_foto
10.altText.field = field_alt_tekst
10.titleText.field = field_title_tekst
</TypoScript>
					<preview></preview>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>product_foto_links</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>
						<internal_type>file</internal_type>
						<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
						<max_size>3000</max_size>
						<uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
						<size>1</size>
						<maxitems>1</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_foto_links>
			<field_enlarge type="array">
				<type>no_map</type>
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>enlarge?</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>int</eType>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<config type="array">
						<type>input</type>
						<size>4</size>
						<max>4</max>
						<eval>int</eval>
						<checkbox>0</checkbox>
						<range type="array">
							<upper>999</upper>
							<lower>25</lower>
						</range>
						<default type="integer">0</default>
					</config>
					<label>enlarge?</label>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_enlarge>
			<field_link_op_foto type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Link op foto</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>link</eType>
					<TypoScript>
10 = TEXT
10.typolink.parameter.current = 1</TypoScript>
					<proc type="array">
						<HSC>0</HSC>
						<stdWrap></stdWrap>
					</proc>
					<preview></preview>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>Link op foto</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>input</type>
						<size>15</size>
						<max>256</max>
						<checkbox></checkbox>
						<eval>trim</eval>
						<wizards type="array">
							<_PADDING type="integer">2</_PADDING>
							<link type="array">
								<type>popup</type>
								<title>Link</title>
								<icon>link_popup.gif</icon>
								<script>browse_links.php?mode=wizard</script>
								<JSopenParams>height=300,width=500,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1</JSopenParams>
							</link>
						</wizards>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_link_op_foto>
			<field_alt_tekst type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>alt_tekst</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>input</eType>
					<proc type="array">
						<HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
						<stdWrap></stdWrap>
					</proc>
					<preview></preview>
					<TypoScript type="NULL"></TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>alt_tekst</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>input</type>
						<size>48</size>
						<eval>trim</eval>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_alt_tekst>
			<field_title_tekst type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>title_tekst</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>input</eType>
					<proc type="array">
						<HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
						<stdWrap></stdWrap>
					</proc>
					<preview></preview>
					<TypoScript type="NULL"></TypoScript>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>title_tekst</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>input</type>
						<size>48</size>
						<eval>trim</eval>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_title_tekst>
			<field_content type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>content</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>ce</eType>
					<TypoScript>
10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content</TypoScript>
					<preview></preview>
					<enableDragDrop type="integer">1</enableDragDrop>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<TCEforms type="array">
					<label>content</label>
					<config type="array">
						<type>group</type>
						<internal_type>db</internal_type>
						<allowed>tt_content</allowed>
						<size>5</size>
						<maxitems>200</maxitems>
						<minitems>0</minitems>
						<multiple>1</multiple>
						<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
					</config>
				</TCEforms>
			</field_content>
		</el>
	</ROOT>
</T3DataStructure>

And the simplified html which has been used in TV:
This gives an FCE with an H2 header, an image with (alt, title and link-field) and a field where any content can be inserted (in this case an RTE text element where some text can be added).

So how to get the same result with a fluid website and gridelements? A sample of this FCE in use can be seen here:
http://www.pizzajolly.nl/la-pizza/pizzaovens/ (the parts with the red header background).

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert hooghwinkel