[TYPO3-english] CE wrapping other CEs with Fluid

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Feb 18 08:57:45 CET 2014

Am 15.02.14 16:26, schrieb Jan Bednarik:
> Hi,
>
> that's not really what I want. I need wrapper element with header and
> some text and then add another elements inside for which would be
> positioned inside this element. It's not really a grid. I need these
> elements to be addable anywhere in the content.

you can define header and the matching rendering with gridelements.

I use fluidcontent_bootstrap  with my own CEs, wich partly inlude
columns for other CEs (e.g. accordion, tabs, slider).

each fluidcontent_bootstrap-CE can have all the fields you wish.
you define the rendering. and inside the columns of these fc_bt-CE you
can insert any kind of other CE.

a special GE feature:
with gridelements you can allow/restrict the usage of CEs inside of
columns. so you can restrict which Elements can be placed at which position.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html