[TYPO3-english] File upload issue

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Dec 15 16:44:37 CET 2014

Hi,

yes, it's an issue. I had the very same problem myself. The problem is
with number of paramters sent via POST, where there are many for each
image. There wasn't fix as far as I rememeber. You customer will have to
upload just dozens in time and then remember to collapse all images (and
save) so the fields won't be sent.

Jan