[TYPO3-english] File upload issue

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Mon Dec 15 00:37:56 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

May not be a Typo3 issue but wondering if it is some sort of Typo3 limit as
never come across this before. Customer is using the drag and drop uploader
and having issues.
They are uploading a number of images (500 or so) in the same folder via
the filelist. After uploading a number of the files, the files start
uploading at 0kb. Trying to upload files again still causes the same issues.

Storage is no issue, theres 16% use on each disk on the server. I can
upload the files they are uploading if they send them to me without any
issues. It seems like if they start uploading in a new folder they have no
issues. There is nothing in the error logs I can see.

Richard