[TYPO3-english] Typo3 website backup without hosting account access

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Dec 15 13:19:34 CET 2014

Hi mzapp,

what a odd real name :)

Assuming you don't have admin account to TYPO3. There's Export to T3D
feature when you click on the icon in the page tree. That can be used.
Then you will need to manually download all missing pieces and maybe
recreate templates.

I've once did it, but it included redesign of the website, so I created
my own template and then used this T3D to recreate content on a
different webserver.

Regards

JAn