[TYPO3-english] Different page-trees for different modules

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 08:46:25 CEST 2013

Hi Nicolai,

Yes, that should be possible - but I can't remember if a specific pagetree
is bound the the top module (in your case "Web"). If you look at a
extension like Caretaker it has a separate pagetree, containing the
instances it takes care of - look into the configuration of that extension
will help you get a cool pagetree :-)

Cheers

Søren