[TYPO3-english] Different page-trees for different modules

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Thu Sep 26 19:01:37 CEST 2013

Hi list,

is there a possibility to have different parts of the page tree visible for different Backend-Modules?

I have a website with news and want it to be as easy as possible for my customers. If they choose web->news, they should see a drastically reduced version of the page-tree, containing only the two pages, where news can sensibly be put; if they choose web->page they should see all other pages.

Is this possible in typo3?

Thanks
Nicolai