[TYPO3-english] dce and typoscript object

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 30 19:47:36 CET 2013

Hi,

TYPO3 6.1.x

I need to create a content element that is typoscript/typoscript object,
say lib.nav.

Now there used to be some plugins that did the job, but now after
testing 5-6 none of them works with version 6 (please correct me, if I'm
wrong).

So I decided - after some searching - the dynamic content element could
probably do the job nicely and many other things also.

Well now this whole fluid templating concept is still new to me and I'm
really learning the basics. But what I gather from dce (didn't find any
documentation) you can not write typoscript with it but placing ts
object should work, right?

My humble simple try anyway doesn't work:

{namespace dce=Tx_Dce_ViewHelpers}
<f:layout name="Default" />
<f:section name="main">
	<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.nav" />
</f:section>

Any help very much appreciated.

--
Kind regards,